|Stowe Hollow Farm||
The Three Sisters' Tearoom
Every once in awhile, we all need a moment. A moment set apart from the daily routine. A moment in which we can reconnect with friends. A moment to refresh our spirits and recharge our souls. Come to The Three Sisters' Tearoom to find just such a moment.
Friday Tea F.E.T.E.
Our tearoom began humbly on a summer day when my middle daughter, Andrea, had an idea to host teas for our friends and neighbors inside our 40 foot travel trailer! From that moment on, The Three Sisters' Tearoom has been productive and busy serving tea and love to those who visit us. In June of 2015, we completed construction of and opened the door to our new tearoom right on our property. Reserve a seat for one of our Friday Tea events which are held twice monthly through out the year. A unique feature of our tearoom is that it also travels! We would love to bring a special tea to you or someone dear to you. Having a cup of tea with another human being is one of those meaningful acts that knit hearts together and develop strong relationships. There is a beautiful sentiment about tea which states, "Since bread and water are so quickly turned into tea and toast, there is always time to partake with a friend." We, at The Three Sisters' Tearoom, could not agree more! Whether you have plans for a birthday tea, a ladies' devotional tea, a mothers' tea, or one of our fun educational teas, we would be happy to come serve you! Read on to discover some of the special themed teas we have held in the past and plan to hold again in the future.
Contact us for more information at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Teas on Location.
Please contact us to plan a tea for your gathering at your location!
Educational Themed Teas on location
(and at our tearoom)
As Certified Tea & Etiquette Professionals and Certified Master Herbalists, we are delighted to offer the following five tea presentations from which to choose! Best part....we come to you!
1. Tea Around the World- A 40 minute presentation discussing tea's migration around the world. Locations visited include; China, Japan, India, England and the USA where costumed servers offer your guests tea and a treat from each country and tea accouterments from each country are used and displayed for all to peruse after the presentation.
2. Tea History-A 30 minute overview answering the questions, What is tea? How is it made? & Where does it come from? Lots of tea varieties to taste and learn to brew properly. Scones and lemon curd served with the tea.
3. Tea Tasting- White, yellow, green, blue, oolong and black! So many teas to try and we will try them all along with scones and lemon curd.
4. "Non-Tea" Tasting- Many beverages are called, "tea" but really are not tea. In this tasting class we will learn about and sample herbal tisanes, yerba mate, rooibos and honeybush beverages and learn how best to prepare and serve them. Accompanied by scones and lemon curd.
5. Tea and Chocolate Pairing- What could be better? A delectable class sure to please tea and chocolate lovers alike. Four teas paired with four varieties of chocolate served to you and your guests along with scones and lemon curd.
6. Chinese Tea Ceremony- While not as long and involved as the Japanese Tea Ceremony, this is a beautiful event in which the hostess comes dresses in traditional costume. Since the Chinese believe that taking tea involves all five senses, Chinese music is played and incenses are burned. Tea accompanied by a sampling of Chinese tea food.
**All themed tea presentations are $175 and serve approximately 16-18 guests. We bring all needed materials to your location. Mileage may apply.**
We are pleased to serve an afternoon tea for the senior saints in your facility. Tea includes bottomless pots of black and/or herbal tea, scones with various toppings, fruit and cheese all presented on a three tier tray. Held at various nursing homes, assisted living facilities and senior centers throughout Middle TN. Contact us to schedule your event today. $12 per person. Mileage may apply.
"Thank You" Tea delivered!
Do you have a local place of business, a company or friend that you would like to send a big thank you and flowers or candy just will not fill the need? How about sending a brisk tea instead? We will deliver scones with various toppings and a pot of perfectly brewed black tea to such an location with your compliments. We set up a table laid with a china teapot, tea cups and a three tier tray of goodies then return in about an hour to clean up. What a wonderful way to say Thank You! This brisk tea serves 8-10 people. Cost for Tea delivery: $45. Mileage may apply.